School interior design
Our research has found that existing school designs are often outdated and unable to support new teaching methods or flexible learning outcomes. A carefully considered design can significantly improve an educational environment - creating a more fulfilling teaching and learning experience. From the chairs students sit on to the colours of the walls and furniture used, well designed spaces have the ability to support an active learning environment, helping students reach their full potential.
How we work
You share your ideas. We create a solution tailored to your needs.
We craft a design built on your vision. You give us your thoughts.
You focus on key tasks while we deliver, on time and on budget.
Once everything is perfect we handover the project. You love it!
Why use us?
Our school interior design services
Once your brief is agreed upon, our talented interior design team will set to work to create school designs that exceed your expectations, but not your budget.
- We’ll develop plans, sections, elevations, 3D and 4D visuals to bring your new space to life! We’ll help you visualise your finished interior before committing.
- You’ll get the opportunity to ‘walk around’ in your new space before it even exists.
- Working in accordance with the latest building regulations, health and safety legislation and design trends, we’ll develop inspiring spaces that are cost-effective and highly functional.
If you are looking for an education interiors specialist that can provide beautiful education and school interior design solutions, Westcountry Group can help.Get in touch
Four steps to a successful school design project
- Define - We’ll listen carefully as you share your ideas and desired outcomes with us and we will help you get your ideas on to paper.
- Design - We’ll develop a design built specifically for your school that addresses the key important points and fully meets your needs.
- Installation – Our teams of interior designers, project managers and fitters work closely together to ensure each project is delivered within your budget and time requirements, leaving you to focus on key managerial tasks.
- Handover – Once everything is perfect, we hand over the project for your staff and students to enjoy and we’ll be available for on-going support with our after-sales service.
We'll ensure your premises are safe premises during our time on site. We're accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 so you can ensure your school design project is safe in the hands of the experts. Our accreditations offer you the reassurance that you will be looked after and your project is going to be dealt with professionalism, integrity and a high standard of safety.See our accreditations
Discover our work
As the state and independent school interior design experts, we’ve completed a wide spectrum of projects – from classroom furniture projects, music suites to food tech room, washrooms to STEM centres and everything else in between. No job is too big or too small.
We’ll transform your school into a place students love to learn in. Discover a selection of our school designs across the South of England.Browse our work
Only the most innovative and exceptional products built to outlast the rest
Individual care combined with expert advice – we’re always making time for you
Over 40 years of experience from a knowledgeable and recommended company