Thank you to the staff at West Country Group for helping us source much needed hand gel during the COVID-19 outbreak. Other suppliers have not been able to help us and as a school, we need this to co...
Our commercial interiors service will transform your workplace into a space you’ll love.
From custom-made furniture to complete refits, our unique designs are both useful and beautiful. So whether you’re reworking your office to meet changing needs, or just want to enhance your work environment, let us make your commercial space special.
You share your ideas. We create a solution tailored to your needs.
We craft a design built on your vision. You give us your thoughts.
You focus on key tasks while we deliver, on time and on budget.
Once everything is perfect we handover the project. You love it!
A state-of-the-art space for work and play at Blue Frontier
- Institution: Web design company
- Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Requirements: Creating a state-of-the-art space to work and relax
Delivering an on-brand fit-out for Land Rover Experience Centre Westcountry
- Institution: Off-roading centre
- Location: Honiton, Devon
- Requirements: Creating a bespoke space to reflect a famous brand
Delivering a 'wow' workspace for Strukta
- Institution: Construction company
- Location: Andover, Hampshire
- Requirements: Consolidating three offices into one central hub
Inspiring productivity: office refurbishment for St Austell Brewery
- Institution: Brewer
- Location: Bristol
- Requirements: Refurbishing office for a new and inspiring workspace
A modern, dynamic workspace for Southfield Windows
- Institution: Window manufacturer
- Location: Totnes, Devon
- Requirements: Providing a flexible solution to showcase products
Would like to say Big Thank you to all at The Westcountry Group for the excellent work undertaken at Land Rover Experience West Country, we had some unique, exact build requirements for our centre ref...
We are a small primary school in Dorset and needed guidance for replacement classroom chairs and tables. We contacted Westcountry Group and Miles came to the school several times, bringing sample fur...
Just to say a BIG THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. Great doing business with you, You ARE SIMPLY THE BEST IN Y EYES. Many thanks. Cletus Moisob IT Manager Plymouth High School for Girls
Westcountry Group provided an excellent service when purchasing classroom chairs for Trinity School, Teignmouth. Well recommended.
Ideas & insights
What does the socially-distanced workplace look like?
What does the workplace look like in the new hygiene era?