Commercial workspace design, fit-outs and furniture
Enhancing productivity in the workplace - we design and create progressive workspaces
What we do
Whether you need new office furniture or a total space refurbishment, your project gets our personal touch, from consultation to fitting out.Read more
Who we are
We're providers of ingenious ideas for your office or commercial space. Our creative designs transform your interior into a space that works perfectly for your business.Read more
Give your workplace the wow factor. Our unique designs create high-impact interiors that both your staff and clients will love.Read more
Our commercial interiors service will transform your workplace into a space you’ll love.
From custom-made furniture to complete refits, our unique designs are both useful and beautiful. So whether you’re reworking your office to meet changing needs, or just want to enhance your work environment, let us make your commercial space special.
You share your ideas. We create a solution tailored to your needs.
We craft a design built on your vision. You give us your thoughts.
You focus on key tasks while we deliver, on time and on budget.
Once everything is perfect we handover the project. You love it!
A state-of-the-art space for work and play at Blue Frontier
- Institution: Web design company
- Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Requirements: Creating a state-of-the-art space to work and relax
Delivering an on-brand fit-out for Land Rover Experience Centre Westcountry
- Institution: Off-roading centre
- Location: Honiton, Devon
- Requirements: Creating a bespoke space to reflect a famous brand
Delivering a 'wow' workspace for Strukta
- Institution: Construction company
- Location: Andover, Hampshire
- Requirements: Consolidating three offices into one central hub
Inspiring productivity: office refurbishment for St Austell Brewery
- Institution: Brewer
- Location: Bristol
- Requirements: Refurbishing office for a new and inspiring workspace
A modern, dynamic workspace for Southfield Windows
- Institution: Window manufacturer
- Location: Totnes, Devon
- Requirements: Providing a flexible solution to showcase products
Ideas & insights
Crafting the Perfect Coworking Environment
Designing a coworking environment can be a rewarding experience. First you need to identify your target audience. What kind of professionals are you trying to attract? Once you have a clear idea of your target market, you can start planning accordingly.
Designing an Office: Employee Health & Safety Considerations
Professional space planners like the team at Westcountry Group can provide your employees with a work environment that minimises risk and promotes good health and safety practises on a day-to-day basis.
How Can Office Refurbishment Improve Employee Wellbeing?
While there are many things to consider when attempting to improve employee well-being, one that is often overlooked is the workspace design. Even in today’s world of hybrid working patterns, staff spend dozens of hours a week in the office, so it’s only
Office design and installation
Call us on 0330 030 0330 to discuss your requirements
- Quality Exceptional, innovative products that are built to last
- Service Expert advice and individual care – always making time for you
- Trust Over four decades of experience from a company you can trust